In less than two months, thousands of events professionals will be gathering at London Olympia for the The Meetings Show 2014. The trade show for the meetings and events industry is specifically aimed at encouraging hosted buyers to set up appointments with relevant suppliers across the whole industry to ensure both parties get the most out of their time. This gives the control back to the buyer, allowing people to set their own agenda and set up the most productive sessions, as well as putting the suppliers through their paces and working out who would be best to do business with in each sector.
At Insight as always, we are ready to be challenged and prove why we are continually well-rated by our clients and our retention rate is top-class. If you’re planning to visit the show on 9th or 10th July, secure your preferred slot by booking in with us as soon as possible.
Some of the benefits of pre-booking your meetings include:
– The ability to plan your day from your desk, so that you can free up your time to be more productive on the day
– Benefiting from spending time researching so that you only need spend time meeting the key suppliers / contacts who can help you when you get back to work
– Comparing key suppliers in each sector (e.g. Meeting Service Providers) and selecting meetings based on the exhibitors list on The Meetings Show website (e.g. you will find Insight here!)
– Only spend the time at the show when you need, so you can free up your diary and fit the visit around other meetings in the area, for example
– Booking meetings in the diary in advance helps the supplier as well as the buyer; the supplier can prepare topics or a presentation in advance if required, so that the buyer can enjoy a very productive and advanced session.
This video from The Meetings Show organisers will give potential visitors an idea of what to expect this year:
Insight will be at The Meetings Show on 8-10th July 2014 on Stand D52. If you haven’t yet booked your free visitor pass to join over 3,000 meeting professionals at the Meetings Show 2014, registration is free, click here to book your place.